Intensive course – A City for Her
Learn French while networking & making new friends in Paris
Price: € 350 w/o tax
Level required: beginner and ‘false’ beginner
Included in the price: material, coffee and snacks, and rental of the room.
Maximum 10 motivated Ladies
Bonjour bonjour! My name is Yasmine and I am an active member of A City for Her and Brussels for Her. I have been a French teacher for almost a decade and I am super excited to provide the first French intensive course with A City for Her.
Come and take your French skills to the next level – with a small group and a very interactive training. This intensive course is mainly conversation oriented so you can directly apply what you have learned during the class.
Learning a foreign language as an adult is a challenge. We are sometimes too strict with ourselves. I am myself studying Arabic to challenge myself and improve my teaching skills. In other words, we are all on the same page 😉
During the training, I will give lots of advice and tips to improve your learning.
Improve your French while meeting (new) girlfriends and networking. How amazing does that sound?
- Present tense
- Futur proche
- Past tenses – passé composé – imparfait – plus-que-parfait
- Féminin – masculin
- “En” – “y” and the pronoms compléments
- Futur simple
- Food and stores
- Days, months, seasons, time and weather
- Family, friends and personality
- Locations and transportations
- Health, movements and physical description
- Business oriented vocabulary….
- Approach someone and ask for information
- Meet someone and introduction
- Talk about our tastes and expectations
- Talk about projects in the future and in the past tense
- Ask for an itinerary
- Ask for help/ information >< help someone / give information
- Talk about the weather, the time and plan a meeting
- Go shopping and being comfortable to ask questions as if you were a very picky customer 😉
- Communicate as well as if you were a picky customers in the restaurant
- Phone conversations
- Compare events in the past and in the present
- Explain your point of view and ask for the point of view of someone else
- Agree or disagree and why
Cultural aspect of the French language and living in France
- What is considered to be acceptable and unacceptable
- Being formal or informal? When?
- What are the “don’t”s in Paris?
- Comparaison with your country (in French of course 😉 )
Save the dates:
Saturday 3 February
Sunday 4 February
Saturday 10 February
Sunday 11 February
Saturday 17 February
Sunday 18 February
Saturday 24 February
Sunday 25 February
Feel free to ask for a FREE assessment online before the class to evaluate your level, your needs and expectations.
About Yasmine, our fabulous French teacher
Yasmine Adèle Lesire
Founder and French Teacher
A City for Her is an international networking Community dedicated to dynamic women, women business travellers, (aspiring) women entrepreneurs, startup founders, project initiators, expats, freelancers and motivated postgraduate students from around the world. A City for Her aims to facilitate face-to-face meetings, simplifies how women from many different places and sectors of industry do business, and helps them build a stronger network.